Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child their world will change.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LOA is here!



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

While Christmas shopping with my 3-year-old niece I got the call from our agency that our Letter of Acceptance had arrived after only 53 days.  All I could think was WOW, that was fast.  Our social worker would be sending several documents to be proofread and signed and then we had to FedEx them right back.  I immediately called Richard to give him the good news.  Then I called Michelle who was making final preparations to leave for China on the 30th to pick up Jesiah.  We were so excited for them to finally be making their trip after 14 months.  Our next step is getting our I800 approval from Department of Homeland Security to classify Jayden as an immediate relative.  It is supposed to only take a couple of weeks.  With Maylin it took over six months.  We will also be applying for our visas to get into China.

No comments:

Post a Comment