Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child their world will change.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We got our I800 approval



December 21, 2011

Time just seems to be flying by.  Christmas is only five days away and my birthday is tomorrow which I don't plan on celebrating haha!  Nathan, Michelle and Jesiah have been home for about five days.  He is such a cutie!  We look forward to getting to know him and loving him as much as we do Kaylee and Eli.

Yesterday we got our I800 approval from Dept. of Homeland.  One more step down and only a few more to go.  Our agency sent their copy to the United States Citizen and Immigration Services and they will send it to the National Visa Center to be processed.  I am starting to get a little nervous.  I know we have done this before and God was there every step of the way.  He provided what we needed and oh how we were blessed.  We are praying that some of our grants come through.  We could be traveling to China to get Jayden in 8-10 weeks.  Oh my goodness!!

Can't wait to kiss those cheeks :)

Map of Jiangxi
Jiangxi is the province Jayden is from.  He lives in Nanchang.  
                                      

1 comment:

  1. He is so precious! I can't wait to pinch his cheeks either. He and Jesiah are going to be great friends!!!:)

    ReplyDelete