Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child their world will change.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Around 8 weeks to go...

Today I reworked the blog site.  I am still not totally happy with it, but I will get it figured out hopefully before we go to China :)  We are working on another fundraiser idea shooting for the first weekend in February.  I still need to check everyone's schedules (basketball, church, school, etc.) to pick a date.  We are wanting to do a silent auction/dinner so if you know of anyone who has an item or a service they would be willing to donate we would greatly appreciate it.  Please spread the word.  We did not have to ask for help when we adopted Maylin, but this time we do need help which is very hard for me to accept.  This time it is just so much more expensive.  I wish there was a way for adoption to be cheaper or for me to have endless resources.  These kiddos are such blessings to the families they become a part of.

Maylin with Riley and Samantha a few weeks after we brought her home in 2008.  We can't imagine our lives without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment