Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child their world will change.

Friday, February 10, 2012

We got L...O...A!!!!

We got our Letter of Acceptance for Dusty today!!!  It took 53 days to get Jayden's LOA and only 23 for Dusty's, but they did take a week off for Chinese New Year so it was actually only about two weeks.  We are so excited!!!  Everyone has been so supportive and that means so much to our family.  Please keep praying that things will continue to move quickly because I hate the fact that Jayden's paperwork is on hold, but this was God's Plan :)  I had someone else share a confirmation with me last night at our church women's meeting.  We serve such an awesome, amazing God!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a donation for you from Deana Griffin. I'll bring it to the fundraiser on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete