Adopting a child won't change the world, but for that child their world will change.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Deleted blog entry

We are in the process of trying to get into a new schedule and today I finally had some time to work on a blog entry.  I had spent a couple of hours working on it off and on throughout the day and was on the last paragraph when Jayden climbed up in my lap and promptly hit something on the keyboard that deleted it all.  I will hopefully get a chance to work on it again this weekend.

Today was Seth's 14th birthday :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Seth! Praising God that you are home with your forever family! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Seth! Stacey, hope you all are getting more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Seth! We have been praying for you all and will continue to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Seth is doing better, and that he had a nice birthday celebration with your family! Still praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Seth (I know I'm a little late now :) ).

    ReplyDelete